Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Finally...Off Day



Hurray! Finally its my off day tomolo! Work 3 days and off 1 day!

Today its my 2nd time as cashier again and I have no shortage and my shop manager( Josephine ) actually praised me for learning things fast as she didnt teach me much about the closing and I can handle it without much trouble..although I feel happy but I still feel that I can do better.

One thing that make my day is the senior( IJAH) that actually is biased against me actually make short conversations with me today! Its a new start...( Pray that its not because of her good mood)

Celine told me that there is a vacancy at LV! So I am going to try it out tomolo..heehee..

I have my schedule packed for tomolo!See...

  1. Meet Celine at her place as I need to go to interview at Louis Vuittion office tomolo so i need to borrow a pair of heels from her! keke..
  2. Go for Lunch
  3. Go Interview at Forum (LV Office)
  4. Go shop and maybe my manicure..
  5. Come home earlier and rot as my feet really sore from all the standing!

No comments: