Monday, May 08, 2006

New Job...

Just to let all you guys out there know...My last day at Giordano Ngee Ann City will be at 18th May 2006. I have finally made up my mind and leave for greener pastures..haha

My new job will be at Ngee Ann City and aso in retail line as well...

My new job destination is Sales Associates at Louis Vuitton.

Many people have already reprimanded me for going into sales line as I have a degree..and i should do better things den to sell people stuffs...But I love interaction!

My objective in life is very simple...I do not have big ambition..I do not wish to vie with others in the corporate ladder..I have a degree simply because I wana be a degree mama.. heehee

My ex bf ( Ben ) used to say that I do not have ambition and its true.. I just wana live simple. All I need is enough to feed myself and spend...And if I have a family, my husband should be able to provide for the family orelse what for Marry! You can say I am pure lazy but I do not care what others say as long as I am happy with my life..

I have seen people who vie so hard and in the end yes they have the money and family but their character have all changed! I do not wish to end up like them...Yes, in the society only the fittest survive but I am sure that I can survive as well...It all depend on the adaptability of a person! Right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this Blog of urs id reali damn cool...i like the way u define ur life..!! indeed cool.

Love u owas,
ah joy!