For this post, it will be soley on Xiaohei..Those whom know me well will know what I am refering to..haha..here we go..
This is what I am refering to but identity is being withheld as owner is afraid of being aimed...haha
Regardless of rain or shine these 2 bears will always be seen hugging each other admiring the Eiffel Tower..So Loving and Cosy..

Although without car number identity,you could still recognise the car by its silver sticker that is pasted on the back of the windscreen and at the both sides of the passenger seats windows..It is inspired from "Jackie" and my "very creative" bf actually stole the idea and design his name in it..Oh my god!! But I have to say that it did look nice after alteration.heehee..
According to "Kerry" theory,it is a must to place 2 oranges at the front of the car during Chinese New Year..(but i do not know what its suppose to represent)
2 oranges from 1st to 7th day and another 2 oranges from 8th to 15th..this picture is taken on the last day of the Chinese New Year...see the mould there??




No comments:
Post a Comment