Monday, April 23, 2007

Free Man....

As of March 31st, I am unemployed..haha..Finally can rest ..But its Job search time again..

Till now, I had tried and went for many interviews but in vain..seems like its going to be a long search for me..My resume is rather odd thats why I think I did not get most of the jobs I went..I intend to look for HR related jobs..My resume went to accounts to sales and to payroll as well..When I went for interviews they are rather curious why I want to get back to office bound jobs as they found that I am rather outgoing which may suit sales related jobs. But sales related fields often require me to work long hours and I am rather sick of it..No public holidays anhd weekends off which can be quite demoralising when you are serving the customers at those periods..

But on the contrary, I knew that office bound jobs will cause my back to ache again..and the aching is excruciating!!! I will shiver at the thought at the pain...But I do not have a choice...Its either this or that...

Hope that the next timne when i post a new post, I will tell you guys about my new job!

No comments: