Tuesday, June 26, 2007
An Hour in Raffles Place..
Everyday lunch time is a challenge for me as i got to think of new places to go to eat!
Today we went to Golden Shoe market and have fish soup..the queue is long but food is good.not oily and too salty..seems guilt free to me..I thought that I will smell bad when i step out of the market but amazingly i still smell of my Loewe perfume..heehee..
After which we went to caltex house to buy my favourite dessert..YAMI YOGHURT! There are booths and fairs at the caltex house and it seem so popular..people are crowding to see the perfume fair and 8 days have a promotion there."Buy a copy of 8 days/I weekly,get a goodie bag worth $6 free" The goodie bag consist of fruit tree new flavour - cranberry pomengranante & apple, Marigold - Oat Milk , Alive - Low fat strawberry yoghurt and supposingly a packet of Nutritea which they run out and they replace with another yoghurt.
At the perfume fair i come across a Bvlgari perfume which is pink in colour named Rose Essential which cost $209! But it smell great though.. I like Bvlgari perfume, they are long lasting and nice-smelling..but too expensive..
So verdict of today's lunch is good but spent alot of $..$3 on fish soup,$3.45 on yoghurt, $2 on I weekly.
Thats why they say working in CBD area are no cost saving..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment