Just had lunch with Joan..after returning back to office,suddenly have lots of thoughts..
Every month have to pay bills and my bills are scary..after exact calculations,68% of my pay will go to bills every month! Only left with pathetic 32% for me to save and survive! How is that possible? The thought of it really scares me..Luckily I am not married orelse I will have more commitments. So am I really not financially ready for marriage? I dun even know that I am emotionally stable! Worst!
My ideal marriage seems growing far from me each time I think about. Seriously I dun think that I have high expectations but it seems that I cant even hit the minimum of average Singaporean! The rich just seem to get richer and the poor poorer..Is this fair?
Joan just pointed out to me her superior and she is of the same age as her..earning 20k a month! another point is she dun look like it..she looks more like someone who is a housewife! He is married to a suave guy and living in a condo..haiz..God is just unfair..
I know all these thoughts just show how envy and jealous I am of them but who can I tell? Except u..
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hiyo...Kan Kai yi dian la... What can we do... :( Am WORST lor...
Post a Comment