Tuesday, October 23, 2007

~~ Cake ~~

Last Saturday, I did something very meaningful beside playing mahjong!

I baked a cake! A chocolate sponge fruit cake..


my creation ( side view)


Went with Celine to Phoon Huat and ntuc to buy the necessary items and off we go to her sis's place to bake our cake..We took around 3 hours for total completion.. YUMMY!

( top-view)
So proud of myself..Dear was surprised!
Comments by them:
Joy ~ Do not like the cream but like the sponge
Anthony ~ Do not like the longan. ( I chose Mili, should have used Golden Boy )
Mum ~ Sponge cake not loose enough
Dad ~ Yummy
Dear ~ Yummy x 2
Veron ~ Gooooood..
I will improve on it! Hope that everyone will have better comments next time...
My next aim: Chocolate Blackforest Cake

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanx For everything you have done for me as i never realli done anything nor surprise you.....Haiz ...............