Tuesday, March 25, 2008

" REVENGE "

Friends whom know me know I am a revengeful person when i have suffered much grievance! If you are good to me, i make sure I will be doubly kind to you as well..

Recently read about a true story about REVENGE!

Its about a Singaporean gal who found out that her bf has cheated on her while she is in tokyo studying..Upon recommendation from her japanese friends she entered a website called Jigoku Tsushin ( Hell Correspondence ).

It works this way..You have to access the website at the stroke of midnight but before 1am. In laymen terms, its a hotline to hell!! If you key in the name of the person whom you want revenge, the Hell Girl will appear and send the person to hell..which means dead! " We will take revenge on your behalf" will appear..There is also a text box for you to write the name of the person whom you wana send to hell. But you also have to state a reason for your grudge and hit the send button.,.if the hell girl feels that the reason is genuine, she will send that person to hell...However there is a price to pay.. a distinct blackshaped crest will appear on your chest.. which means that after you die from your natural death, your soul will be consigned to the hell girl as well.

I was thinking we will not know where we will go after death as well...so might as well give it a try! That is if you really hate the person to the core like i do!! I know what i said may seem so impossible but i believed it as its a true encounter by that girl.

Till now I am very tempted to give it a try..

4 comments:

Lena Chew said...

aiyoh den u think of a person to revenge lor..den we can stick together!

Anonymous said...

wah... ah ni boon eh sai aah.. Luckily i'm not 1 of de kakis! I'm SAFE!!! lol

Anonymous said...

haha... Serious sia...

Lena Chew said...

SERIOUS LAH! THIS IS VERY SERIOUS BUSINESS HOR!