In summary i enjoyed the trip very much thanks to dear..
I bought lots of stuff as well..souveniors, hello kitty's stuff,blue label bag,Prada as well..But the most fulfilling buy was my buckwheat pillow ( last on the rack!!) and the mat for my room! I simply love those! Cant get in Singapore!
I will wana go to Tokyo again as I am not done with combing the streets of Roppongi , Harajuku & Shinsabashi! Hope that I can go back there again! This time will be by free & easy !
Thats all..
Wednesday, April 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
WoW!! Okok! U be my tour guide k Sis! ;)
heehee...sure! But not me! its Kerry! I have no sense of direction! haha..will include u if we are making plans to go again..but not so soon..maybe next yr liao..cos out holiday is targetted at yearly..
Post a Comment