Friday, July 18, 2008

Transocean

Its been around 1 month since I joined Transocean..nice environment, nice boss and nice working schedule..4.5 days of work in a week!! Every friday is a half day. Everyday at work is hectic but fulfilling..learnt alot of new things as i am currently doing expat management.
Went to our logistic side in Tuas last Thursday..


Me & my predescendant..Bee Lan..

Our Logistics Warehouse all neatly stacked and my lookalike Andy Lau sideview..

Went for massage with Dear just now..nice & relaxing..

Somehow i feel that Singapore is so small even if we meet up, we have nowhere to go!! Movies & dinner are so boring..I like catching prawns & squid ( if there is chance ) but... Dear thinks that its a waste of $$ although he will still accompany me there..I just wana do something that both of us will enjoy together..but its so hard..

Although there is nothing to do when we meet, I dun mind staying at home..just 2 of us doing things together! But although we often stay at home, we will be doing things separately..Its either he sleep, i watch TV or he play games and i play PSP..haiz..maybe we really have nothing in common. Sad Case..

The bottom line is I WANT TO DO THINGS TOGETHER!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Being surrounded by your loves ones is a Blessing. Nothing to do is not your problem because singapore itself is a boring place and many many people faces the same problem.

It is not about doing things together that is important. It is about being TOGETHER and having the accompany of your loves one!

知足常乐!Take care!

Lena Chew said...

OMG! Hongdou i didnt know you are so profound! I underestimate u!Heehee..I didnt know you will be looking into my blog too! But glad you did! THanks!