Sunday, October 26, 2008

Deren & Esther 25/10/2008

Went to attend Esther's wedding on 25/10/2008, held at Pan Pacific Ballroom. She is my ex-colleague whom get along very well with me. My 1st impression of her is she is damn "dao"..so is her impression of me! But after a few chat, we clicked.

I remembered we buy soccer bets, eat breakfast,diet & gossip about others together!
Remember the 'pig' whom we often used to gossip about? heehee..those were the days..
I left the company after 2 years there and she left shortly after as well and join her current company where she met her beau..

I feel genuinely happy for her really..finally she get married to someone whom she loves and i know is able to take care of her financially & emotionally. She been through alot and i know..
**From Left: Joyce,Deren,Esther & me
She looks gorgeous in the gown and once again I am very happy for her.
**
**Me & Dear at Pan Pacific & at home..

No comments: