Friday, December 19, 2008

Me ?? You ??

Do i really know you well enough? Do you know me well enough as well?

These questions have been on my mind for some time and i finally have my answers today.

These few days have been a struggle to me but obviously a breeze to you. I have nothing much to say to you now because i am really amazed by the questions that you bombarded me as I finally realised from the questions how much you understand me.


I dun deny that some of your assumptions are right but i really dun like the way you are handling things.. Apology for the wrong reason is not the way to close a case, it is just avoidance and i admit that its my fault for not telling you the reason of me being angry. But its because, when i tell you we will have an argument, if i dun tell you, things like this happened. We can never have a peaceful talk! Its always arguments with raised voice and not TALK! I am so sick of it thats why i chose not to tell you things that i dislike anymore. I am not accepting the things that i dislike from you just that i chose to voice my anger by being silent! why i adopt this way? Cause I wan a TALK not an argument!! So if this can't be materialised, i rather shut up and dun talk about it!

I remembered telling you before i have high expectations of my partner and you accepted the challenge and after 3 years this is what I get. I dun deny i can see changes from you and i also dun deny "No one is perfect". I have my flaws too..But..

3 years have passed and more issues are popping out from us..i cant help but ask myself :
Are we really meant to be??


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

JiE this was my question to myself for the past few days lei..and today..it becomes yours??

Hais.. certain times.. man jus dotn understd & feel tt we kickign a fuss..

Come.. go dragonfly with me today.. relac.. drink till DIE..

Cheer up ok?

Anonymous said...

Jus read ur updates..
sames goes for me & him too. i will rather wan a tok nt an argument.. @ least kerry apologise. nt saying tt wat ever u sae is RUBBISH.. tt was wat i got.I Hate it when he jus keep quiet & act as if nothign happen days ltr.. wat answer or conclusion is it?? a quarrel or conflict isnt for both to push blame to each other..its meant to let each other knw each other better.. Yet guys jus dont feel so. they think we are unreasonable..

Guys really dont understd us.. and i belief they will nv.. cos they are jus so... SURFACE!!

they always think by giving us LUXURY gifts slove the problem or they knw us.. KNS...like real lor. its nt tt way lor.

WTD.. Guys are jus Rubbish!!!!

Lena Chew said...

haha..you seem more agitated than me. I also dun know if its a big or small issue but to us communication is an issue! maybe what he say is right.. I am a graduate and he is not! ( wat a sentence! )

Anonymous said...

this so ridiculous.. meaning if we see begger by the road side... we cant tok to them..cos they are nt educated? SHIT!!!

Agitated?? YES I AM.
i totally agree with wat u sae...regardless is big or small matTER... cOmmunication is so damn impt. but yet they will feel tt we are trying to be Funny. fUCK..

my quote from him was," i think i have been too nice to you.. and u are takign me for granted."

WORST!!! Who is nice to who?? who shld wake up who's idea?? KAOS.

YES...We are demanding.. but why?? cos we are GERS.. No choice.. BWI.

Lena Chew said...

The sentence he say to me really woke me up cos all along i never think that its an issue to us! But after he said that i began to think it over and maybe what he says is right..

In drama or real life we have heard people commenting on this issue but i never think that it will happened on me,my life story is just so dramatic whether is it in the past or now!

Anonymous said...

err... in fact the past was dramatic.. but as for kerry side.. i think its abit too harsh when he saes this..

i feel tht he is jus trying to find an excuse to escape reality. mayb he dont knw wats the best way out...other thn ESCAPE..

he DOESNT KNOW how to tok things out,rather than he dont wan to tok things out ba. AS u knw...he is so STRAIGHT...its liKE once in a blue moon,his creativity cells will open up & give u surprises..

me lei... GOT NOTHING only Scolding.. Shit. look like gentleman..but yet isnt.. LOOKS ARE DECEIVING!!!

by the way.. BWI= BORN WITH IT.

Lena Chew said...

Yah, i agreed that his comment is harsh, but this is not recent,he said this during our last argument and i have been thinking about it since.

I told you before for your case, if he doesnt appreciate you, just go!! Do you really think he is meant for you?

Anonymous said...

hais.. yah.. tts his way to escape from reality. isnt it? i doubt this is a problem lor.. its jus hw the both of u balance it out..
Isnt it??

as for me..i really dont knw... i knw i love him la..but i alrdy cant really pic him in my future lei lor.. :(
Pretty upset to sae so...

Lena Chew said...

Alot of people knows the key to happiness but easier said than done.. IF everyone knows that den there will be no divorce liao loh!