Today celebration came as a surprise, i was busy working on my Visio Organisation chart while they planned everything in Lena Lee's ( my twin ) room..
All of them knew that I love Hello Kitty and they bought a Hello Kitty cake for me!
Its really very sweet of them!
Its really very sweet of them!
From Left : My Twin, Sherina, Me, Tricia, Lyn, Deborah
Close up of our faces..
Me & Colin Davidson
Deborah share the same Bday month as me!! she is on the 29th..
Pretty lass is a mother of 2...( my twin MRT's Partner) haha..
Pretty lass is a mother of 2...( my twin MRT's Partner) haha..
As usual , me & my twin...We even spot having the same heavy eyebag! Shit!
Me & Ed..( our Finance Director) very kind-looking person..If he quit from Transocean he can be a Santa Clause! wahahah...( whoever reading this pls dun say it aloud !)
Finally the candle being blown off and the cake is to be shared among us..heehee.
I just hate the side view of my face..Look so flat!! Haiz..wat to do?Blame my mother lor..everyone in the family has sharp nose except me..
So my wish this year is to for my nose to grow a bit longer..I know this sound absurd but if Pinochio can do it so can I !!


This year of my entire 29 years life, i cut the most cake!
Credits to my lovely colleagues!
Gals & Ladies : I love all of you and I appreciate what you have done for me!
Thank you!
Dear has planned a trip for me so thats why i named this post as Part 1..
My Part 2 will be revealed in a few days time..( till now i dun even know where he is bringing me to! )











4 comments:
wow!!! i feel so bad.. cos i dont get to celebrate for u..=(
but i love you ok??
Happy birthday My Lovely Sister.
Lena Lee & Lena Chew really look super alike with tt fringe..
=)
*Hugs* enjoy with my future bro-in-law
B4 30s cut more cakes is fine... at least only see 2 big candles on the cake.... once hits 30s.. refrain from cakes!!! hehehehe.. Happy birthday my beloved sis.. Muuuuackx! Love ya!
And ya.. with that fringe.. your eyes seems bigger n rounder den b4... No sharper nose but bigger bak jiu oso can lah.. Pinochio only has longer nose but no bigger eyes... so.. NO complaints k!! :)
My eyes are not becos of the fringe lah! i tattoo my eyes with eye liner ( Browhaus ) will last me for 6 years!!
Heehee..if you interested, ask me for details..( process not painful)
Ahhhh... I done that too!! My lower lids! It's painful lor!!! I came oout becoming a theory(teary) woman lor!!!
Post a Comment