Sharksfin is my all time favourite dish although i know that everyone is saying : " when the demand stop, the supply will stop too." But I can't resist it! Dear know that its my favourite and he decided to give me a treat to cheer me up..So good of him!! Normally he very stingy lor..hahah..will suggest that I eat pasar malam $2/bowl sharkfins! Well that night he brought me to Kallang Leisurepark to eat Genuine & Authentic Sharkfins!!!
Lots of Parsley & Beansprout!! My Favourite!
Look at the generous serving! I think the amount of sharkfins in this claypot is 10 times more than the one we had at banquet!! And the good thing is I had it all to myself!!!Wahahahah...Superlicious!! The taste is so good that there is no need for vinegar at all..
We ordered other dishes as well...Chicken drumstick in wine, Crab Beehoon and I think a vegetable as well..
Relishing the last drumstick! We finished everything to the last bit! The total bill is around $130..Reasonable price..After dinner, My smile is back again...that's when Dear says that I am so realistic! No Sharkfins, no Smile!
Yummy Yummy... let's see when I will be gloomy again! haha







No comments:
Post a Comment