Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Temporary New Hairdo



This is done a month back..Celine and me are so free and nothing to do that we decided to go for a hairwash at REDS Salon in Takashimaya...I opt for a perm finish and Celine opt for a straight finish..




This is a close up picture of me..Pretty?

What do u all think of me in this hairdo compared to my usual straight rebonded hair?

A survey of 9 out of 10 in Louis Vuitton said that I look better this way..and the odd one out is a guy who do not like gals with permed hair!




But the downside of it is that after i washed my hair,I feel so sad as its so dry from the perming process! I know that I am not a disciplined gal and I will not spend time in the morning styling my hair so permed hair may not be a good option for me....

No comments: