Thursday, July 27, 2006

Thank God there is MacDonalds..

" Taiwan Porridge "

After a tiring day at work, I manage to have dinner at Oasis. It has been some time since I last went there and today I took the opportunity to take photos with my N8O heehee..
Although its not very clear but its very prominent at the entrance and you cant miss it..

We settle down quickly and order the following..


From Left to Right :

1. Sambal Sotong
2. Claypot Porkribs
3. Oyster Omelette
4. Abalone mushroom with Spinach
5. Sze Chuan stir fried pork.




Our comments on the dishes are the Sze Chuan stir fry pork is the best. We finish almost everything and bear in mind its only the 2 of us! Haiz....








Haha, we cleared everything spick and span except for some egg..





And this is not the last!




Look what we have at Macdonalds barely after 2 hours! But only the Iced Milo and sweet corn is mine..The rest...haha..

Lastly I would like to express gratitude to MacDonalds for supplying free broadband access to people like me..( who do not wish to pay for broadband access at home!)
But we still have to spend on the food lah so overall MacDonalds have a great business strategy.. Attracting crowd with free access and its human nature to purchase food inorder to spend hours surfing the net. So they are in a win win situation..

Looks like I have to spend more $ on MacDonalds the following months..



No comments: