Monday, August 06, 2007

Happy 2nd Anniversary

Today is the 2nd anniversary of me n kerry..



I got him a 'premium' edition of jeans from levis..He always feel that he doesnt need such an expensive jeans but i feel that its worth it if it can last him for long. I tried very hard to get a picture of the jeans from the web..but i cant find it! Oh my god..I even call up the takashimaya branch and it seems that the info they give me is very different from the web..haiz..so no pics to show u guys..

Guess what he give me?





Its a 7 eyes Dzi Bead..But he changed the white Clear Crystal Faceted Beads to Pink Swaroski Crystals instead..haha.. Unable to show you the photo now.. So have to dwnload the pic from




Quite surprising for me though as I didnt expect him to buy me that..

Puropse of the 7 eyes Dzi beads:


Use this Dzi to help you in gathering fame, perfection, career, wealth, health, longevity and get good relationships. Suitable for the Horse, Sheep and Monkey.


We spend quite an eventful day yesterday as he gotta work today so we have to bring early our celebrations.



  • Went to eat Msia Bah Kut Teh

  • went to collect my online purchase

  • Pet farm to buy food for my dogs

  • Went to Changi Village for the pork chop hor fun

  • Went home to feed new food to my dogs

  • I cooked scallop & chicken congee for dinner

Thats all our activities..


No comments: