Monday, August 20, 2007

Scary Lunch

Feeling very hungry from only a slice of chocolate cake for breakfast, I rushed to have my lunch on the dot..Bought prawn noodle and tuck in hungrily but gracefully...heehee

3 mouthfuls into it, i saw feelers navigating around..My instinct tells me it is a cockroach! And its just under the table I m sitting at..The worst part is IT ISNT ALONE! There are companies! And they are of medium size! OH MY GOD! I feel terrified more than disgusted! I tried to eat a few more mouth but I just cant get my eyes off them! So i decided to step up and not eat it! And the moment i step up, i saw small cockroaches climbing up from the stool I am sitting at! This is it!

That is the last time I will eat from Golden Shoe agaiN! I think the next time if i really need something cheap and good, I will just packet back to office and eat!! NO more eating there!

Sorry Cynthia..U have one less lunch companion to dine at Golden Shoe..unless you dont mind packet back.

Resorted to wasting more money cos have to buy tangyuan back to office to eat as still very hungry!

Haiz..intention is to save $ that's why go there eat but end up paying more! What a day!

No comments: