Tuesday, September 18, 2007

~ Mission Possible ~

Finally manage to bring up the courage to do what I have to do...

All photos,letters,cards are being torn and dumped..I am really ready for a new start..As i threw I relooked at the letters and did not feel anything as its being torn..except that cant stop figuring why would a couple whom once loved each other so much would end up in this stage..Love is really an amazing thing.After 2 years, I finally wake up,the person i wana thank is you. You know who you are..Because of what you did,I finally realised that you are simply not worth a tiny winy bit of my love. After all these years I realised I do not know you that well..Each time I would think of how you feel before i will talk to you fearing would hurt you ..BUt you? Did You? NO! Kerry is right that I shouldnt think of how you feel after all the hurt you have caused me! I am just being stupid..

I leave it to kerry to do the job of tearing into pieces as I packed watever need to be packed.( I think he is quite happy doing that) Haha..

Things that once I thought is impossible has just been made possible..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes.. MOve On.. dOnt stOp at whr u last ended.. dOnt lOOk back either.. let it be a part Of yr memOries... Always be thr fOr u..
-Sis Saby