Went out with Joyce yesterday to accompany her to buy some of her office wear..But me ended up spending as much as her! haiz..
1st we went to Gmask my HP..and it cost me $38 for a transparent wrapping but i think its worth it as long as my HP (Samsung U700 ) remain scratch free!
Next we went G2000 1st as there seems to be a sale going on! I love their knitwear as its cheap (oni when they are on sales) and good! I grab 2 at $35! What a steal! Joyce bought 1 skirt and 2 knitwear top at oni $61 ! So happy with the cheap bargain! We actually spent an hr at G2000 by then its time to collect my HP at Gmask.
Went to eat Yakitori as its a must if we are at takashimaya! Another main point is we are damn hungry as we have not had our lunch and we do not wana eat something filling as we already have plans for a sumptuous dinner! I had Chicken with green pepper and Pork with asparagus (a must) & Joyce had chicken balls accompanied with a cup of refreshing lemonade to quench our thirst!
Rest our foot outside Chanel for a while and set our way to Shaw! Over there its worst ! I spent $105! Bought a knit cardigan($26,cheap!),a simple top( $33,abit ex but i like)and a retro loose top ($49, most EX!) Joyce bought a knit cardigan and a top as well! BUT for each spending of $50 from participating brands, customers will be entitled to a $5 voucher! So I qualify! The best part is for spending above $100, there will be a free packet of 50 Swarovski crystals from Gmask! So happy! The lady at Gmask offer to put on the crystal for me FOC, of course I agreed! Now my HP is Bling Bling!!
Rush to have dinner at Chinese Feast Restaurant at Tanglin Shopping Centre.. Full from dinner we decide to go Zara to see if there is anything cheap worth buyinG..indeed i saw knitwear pullover selling at oni $29.90 with multiple colours! Guess what colour I buy? Light PInk..my favourite..Joyce bought a ribbon belt which is sweet..at oni $19.90!
Decided to head home as we r rather heavy with our load..took MRT to Sembawang and plan to take a cab home from there.(cheaper) Walk pass Sun Plaza, a long skirt caught my eye! OH MY GOD! didnt know that even in sunplaza i will spent $ as well! But i bought it anyway at $15! cheap! wahaha! Joyce bought a ballerina from a fair at the sun plaza square for $19.90! Haiz.. it seems that wherever we go,we will spent $ together!Even In Sun Plaza!
Finally manage to get a cab and head hoMe! I seldom buy so many things at a go! After upacking, i feel a sense of achievement as well as a sense of loss...( Loss of $) Gona fret about next month card bills again..but Dear say its on him..so wahaha..
Thanks Dear! Total bill is around $200..
Monday, September 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment