Had a gathering at Celine's house on Xmas eve but it did not turn out good as some of them did not turn up and it did not turn out to be as fun..last year its also the same...I think for the next year it will be worse..I think its a matter of time we drifted away and each and everyone of us wants our own space to celebrate the special event. However I missed the past gatherings where all of us will "fall in" in the chalet every year without fail and we enjoyed each other company..although most of the time the guys are drunk and we are left gambling..heehee..but at least there is a motive..But well..we appreciate Celine's effort for the gathering as she give up her $60 Xmas dinner ...haha..
Christmas day itself I went to get a new HP N95 8GB..nice HP.Kerry paid the difference of around $460 after I sold my Samsung U700 for $230 which I only used it for 3 months and its showing signs of "hanging"! Therefore i decided to get rid of it asap before its worth $0! I am still trying hard to figure out how to use the GPS of the new phone! Damn it...I can't understand the instruction manual! Am i stupid or what? Decided to head down to Nokia Care Centre in the evening and ask them to do everything for me! I am clueless...really...
He is showing signs of planning these few days ..been upset with him for the past days as i feels that he seems to procrastinate things..however i give him the benefit of doubt that he is busy..
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment