Kerry is down with gastric flu for the past few days..poor thing..
I can't do much except to see him vomit & sleep..However currently he is recovering well and is back to work again. He love his work so much or should I say he is a workaholic? Well, but i believe that once you are in a job that you like, everyone will react this way..
I have thought for a period of time before i post this as I just dun wish to bring it up and move forward. But today is really a " nothing to do " day so i just post what i have been feeling for the past few months!
Continuing from the 2nd paragraph, To me, MCs & Urgent leave are very common.. Its not that I dun like the job but just disappointed with the working environment.. In such a small department, i didn't believe that back-stabbing actually occur to me! And the worse part is i am the one being stabbed! When I first joined the company in June, I simply love it..short working hours ( 8.30am-5.30pm, lunch time 12.30pm-2pm), small department ( 7 pax), big company ( UOB KayHian - largest stockbroking firm in Singapore) & helpful colleagues ( not to mention names but you know who you all are).
However things change after joining them for 1.5 months! Boss began to give me attitude, colleagues still as helpful except for ... whom i think is the backstabber.. I have proof to support my statement and I dun see the need to publish it here.. I am very disappointed by the fact that in order to survive, human have to stoop to so low! Well.. my conscience is clear.. Therefore for every accusation that Boss say to me in the face, i kept quiet as I know deep inside that no point saying so much since the damage is made..even if i rebut it's of no use. Boss will not believe me either.. So deep in my heart I am fighting against every word of accusation that he says.. In the past although I also encounter such situation, I will ignore,However this time is different..I will retaliate..
Based on the feedback i got from my friends, I know where I stand and i firmly believe that I am not incompetent just that he is practising favouritism! By not being impartial, its already against his job etiquette as a HR Manager! I have more points to support the fact he is not fit as a HR Manager! But i shall not disclose it as it may be seen unauthorised personnel who view my blog.
Well, I think I shall go for my Japan trip on March and make plans after that. Trying to save for the trip and spend every single cent there! Haha..
Friday, December 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment