Had a big row with Dear on Sunday..Therefore I met up with Melvin to have a talk..He was really fast indeed..haha..the moment he heard me crying he immediately asked where I am and came over..He also managed to find me in a blk which I dun even know which blk number.so there is an advantage for him as he graduated in AMK Sec..and he know AMK at the back of his hand!
Went to Macdonalds had a big cup of ice tea..talked through our problems...and he actually talked sense into me..At first I was so bent on leaving dear as i am so tired of being angry over and over again on his attitude! However after a talk with Melvin, he persuade me to ask dear out to talk it out and he will be the 3rd party to listen & advice sort of a counselling session lah...At first dear was very reluctant to meet with him as he hated Melvin..However I sort of threaten him if he does not come over there is nothing we can do to salvage our relationship..
He reached and the 3 of us had a talk for around an hour plus..The session ended in peace and we decided to start all over again..And I am happy to say that these few days i can see the change in attitude in him and I hope that it will be for long..
Dear, lets work hard together in making our relationship wonderful!
Love Ya..
P.S. Melvin thanks for help in counselling & you also make me know that you are always there for me when i need help! I appreciate that! But dont need to speed next time unless I am in danger k? haha..
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Really? Thank YOU!! Smuaks...
BUt dun wana trouble u mah,as yr maid is not in at the time..
Post a Comment