*** My Wishes ***
I wish that :
- Dear will not have to work so hard (20 hrs a day), can have more time with me & strike more 4D!! (heehee)
- Mum can find a job that she likes and Taniel can excel in his studies!
- Joyce could stay in this job for long and Veron be more obedient!
- To be able to find a job that pay me well enough for me to spend as well save an amount of money for me to tide through hard periods & WIN more $$$ in mahjong!!
- I could be married off this year as I m 28 liao!! scary!! (hint to dear) haha..so you must save more $ liao! (contradictive as i just mentioned asking him not to work too hard!)
- I could quit smoking by this year..its a resolution that i make every year but not fulfilling it! So hope that the rising price of cigarette will make me more determined!
No comments:
Post a Comment