Sunday, April 27, 2008

Promises..

What are promises?
Are promises meant to be broken?
Or is it meant to be kept and fulfill?

Of course we know that its meant to be kept & fulfill at the point of time when we made it..however as time goes by..the promises tend to be forgotten and the other party will be hopping with madness...

I know i break my promise but you too!! Have i scream & yell at u yet? Or did u forget what promises u made? Do you need me to remind you? I seriously think that the promises that you made to me is more important in substaining our relationship! Have i yell at you yet? I kept telling myself that I will give you more time..more time..more time..BUT i seriously don't know when I can wait till..

People do change...Nothing is constant..Except Changes..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe the person to others who see him to be that good is ACTUALLY not as good as what others see him to be........

Lena Chew said...

No One is Perfect and I admit I have very high expectations of him. I can see that he is trying hard to do in every aspect.But I can say i feel the MOST reassured with him compared to others. And most importantly is he give me a sense of security which others DIDN'T..

Anonymous said...

maybe he reali not as good as wat you c him to be!!!!