**1st Day **
Its his Birthday and I had planned a getaway for us to Sunway..as usual he drives & i sleep..heehee..stopping for breakfast at our favourite Bah Kut Teh store in JB & lunch at A&W along the highway for my Rootbeer FLoat!
WE checked into the Sunway Resort & Suites. I booked a suite there as the price is reasonable and i feel that that is something new compared to only a room with only a bed n toilet!
The suite is equipped with a kitchen & balcony..so actually i plan to cook for him but.......
** Dear @ work
** Hokkien MeeMore to come..

Dinner by Dear :
- Hokkien Mee
- Mushroom Soup
- Wanton Soup
- Lots of chilli Padi
- 2 golden eggs
- 1 Omelette
I am so proud of him!
**2nd Day**
We went to the Interactive zoo..small but fun as i could get to hold some of the animals..
** Its feeding time for all
** Big Fat Heavy Skunk
After leaving the zoo, we went to the long bridge that hangs above the pools..its secured by iron rods and wooden planks, we took 10 mins to finish from 1 end to the other. I am so terrified that I might fall if I lie back on the rod..
See the distance, we are on the halfway when we took the pictures. Take note of the wooden planks..Dear assured me that this is very secure as this type of wood will only be stronger after contact with water..He is so knowledgeable about all this stuff..
That is why I always say we complement each other! He never fail to tell me things to add into my general knowledge..
Dear, hope that you like this getaway.. Love you..

2 comments:
Just ignore him!!Actually i dun really approve of what you are going to do for him. Just think it over again..You are my sis, of cos i will stand by you but IF you are in trouble bcos of others.....
yeah...i knw wat u mean.. actually i take as i retur him watever he had spent on me..if we doesnt turn out gd... its all fated..
bt knwing i haf some1 whom love me i think its really gd engf to me make stay strong & gd.. :)
I love u Sis..
Post a Comment