Tomorrow is the start of a new week and its going to be busy..Have to clear my backlog that are piling on my table, go buy the last minute prizes for my D&D, have to prepare to make sure that all is well as its going to be my 1st D&D that i am involved in it so i will do my best..My lovely colleagues helped me with wrapping the presents last week..i m so touched! They could choose to go home at 1pm last Friday but they stayed till 3pm to help me with it! They are the ladies from the Pink Bitch Club..and i am proud to say that I am one of the members! heehee...
I will have to go get the red wine bags, Singapore Flyers vouchers & Jewel Box vouchers..I think i will collect the vouchers on Tuesday during lunch time..Saturday is our Bollywood night and i have got my Saree ready..Hair, Makeup & Saree tying will be done by one of my Indonesian colleague..so sweet of her to help. Actually the colleagues in this company is really great! Even the Managers are great!
I am still contemplating to invite Dear to my D&D as I am afraid that he will be bored there as he doesnt know anyone there and i know how he will feel.. So i will leave it to him.BUT i made him promise to pick me up regardless if he is attending the D&D or not!!
Dear is going for an important appointment tomorrow at 2pm..
Wish you all the best! Smuaks!
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment