Thursday, November 13, 2008

Do You Believe in Miracle??

Last Sunday (9/11/2008), went with dear to Bugis as we need to pray for my Grandma.

I have been instructed to buy 9 Lotus flower candles and pray with 9 joss sticks to the Goddess of Mercy. Purpose is to let Grandma leave in peace and with no torture and pain. I know this may sound so superstitious to some of you but I rather try den sit and see...

Reach Bugis in a hot afternoon, went to check out the praying area...too bad no buring of candles is allowed in the vicinity of the temple. Therefore i called up Dad for help and he suggested Shuang Lin Temple at Toa Payoh..

We met up there and started our praying and proceed to visit my Grandma. As of Sunday. she is still in a daze, no appetite,no strength to talk much as well...

However.....

Joyce and Dad updated me on the her status on Monday(10/11/2008) as they visited her while I have to go make purchase for D&D Prizes..This is what they tell me:
  • able to sit upright
  • able to eat
  • able to scold the nurse!!

Wow! All these are enough to make me feel that there are improvements! Last 2 days when i visited her, I feel that there are improvements from last week's condition.

Last night before i fall asleep, i began to think of the praying process and i cant help think that maybe Goddess of Mercy has heard and answered my prayers.. orelse who can give me a better answer to why there is such a rapid improvement in just a day!!

Amitābha..अमिताभ..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully tts really wats happening. cos to me.. she is nt improving comapring Mon & Wed. hais.. Pray hard