Its my 1st Saturday at work..tired..went MJ with Yan last nite and now I am still thinking of the bamboos and the "wan zi".. Post MJ effect..its normal for me..Will even dream of it when i am sleeping..irritating at times..
Finally managed to clear all my personal email this morning so that I have space for more!! Looking forward to next week work plans..Dear will be working this weekend which means I will be bored with yan not around as well..
Will be going for an interview on next Monday in an oil & gas company. Its not that I am not satisfied with I have now.But since they can pay me better with better benefits, y not? Will be in my tip top condition on Monday!
I miss Long Jie..Will be arranging for a trip soon after yan is back!
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment