Friday, May 30, 2008

Little Red Riding Hood & 3 Little Pigs

Lame story told by Dear:

One day Little riding hood (LRH) was walking down the streets to look for her grandma..she saw 3 little pigs on the way..

1st Pig : LRH where are you going?

LRH : I am going to visit my grandma..

2nd Pig : Shall we escort you there as there is a Big Bad Wolf loitering around..

3rd Pig : Ya ya... it will eat you up..

LRH : Eat me up?? No worries, with you pigs around it will not eat me 1st!

All 3 pigs : Hahahahaha.....

1st Pig : I think you do not know the Big Bad Wolf well...

2nd Pig : Ya ya...It will not eat us up, even yes, we will be the last on his list!

3rd Pig : Ya.. we will be on his last on his list..

LRH : (Puzzled) Why is this so??

All 3 pigs : Because Big Bad Wolf is a muslim!! We are not halal...HAHAHA

Brought to you by : Kerry Theng

P.S. the story above does not mean I am a racist & I do not bear any racial discrimination against Malay..just that I heard this frm him and i thought of publishing it just for laugh..

HE told me this story when I told him that I have never hear any bedtime story before..haha..so he told me to coax me to sleep! But it backfired...haha..I stayed rather awake..

But I appreciate the effort..Thank you..

No comments: