Dear has went to KL for his work, will only be back next week..Just received his msg that he has reached and will be starting his work soon..Kelian..
Looking at the pictures that we have taken at Japan & other trips..feel so warm although he is not around..I know he is not the romantic type.. but he is a very detailed person..from the things he has done, i know that he listens to everything I had said before..But he is also very straight! So straight that it is hard to bent him! haha..have to direct him things step by step so that he can achieve what I want..haha..but seeing the effort that he put in doing these task, also make me feel happy as i know he doesnt brush things aside and he does not make empty promises!
I will miss you, take care & come back soon ok?
Friday, May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment