Sunday, May 11, 2008

~~ Gathering ~~

Been having the same nightmare for the past few days..Haunting me..

All i can say is " I am Sorry"



Back from Celine's chalet..A good gathering of friends and I had a good laugh..HAHA! Poor Chris being the target of my flying green tea! He was telling me about THE RING..supposed to be a scary movie but from him, its a funny one! I couldnt control the mouthful of green tea in my mouth and spat it on him...poor thing..BUt he is a nice guy lah.. although he always bicker with me..

Edmund announced to us that he might need our help in his proposal to his GF! Finally he is settling down after numerous GFs..haha..she is a nice gal lah..Edmund is also a good BF..very thoughtful and caring..I am so happy for them..really..Gotta save up for his hongbao liao...

The circle of close friends has become smaller and smaller..with the absence of Jason & Yongsheng as they are abroad..But it seem quite small now..wonder will it be the same after a few years later? We began with a group of ard 10! now left the few of us so quite miserable.

Hope that this group of friends will only expand ( with their spouse & Kids )..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I close factory liao lea... The hope of expanding is on u liao sis... hehehehe